Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Lanka ID Card Info v3 - Android Application

Here is an updated version of the ever so popular Sri Lankam Application for Android - Lanka ID Card Info

You can download this Free from the Google Play Store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mri.idinfo.v2



Below are a few features the application supports

Extracts and Displays the details below from a valid NIC number

  • - **NEW** Extract details from new identity card numbers
  • - **NEW** Get the new ID card number that will be assigned for your old id number
  • - **NEW** Support for Sinhalese Language

In addition
  • -Date of birth of the card holder
  • -calculates the *AGE* of the card holder
  • -The weekday of the cardholder's birth
  • -Gender of the cardholder
  • -Civil status of the card holder
Waiting for your comments...


4 comments:

  1. hi dear can you tell me the algorithm to calculate old id to new id pls gmail to me
    sumudu.susahe@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am aboosaly my NICNO is 811534465V how can I check the id issued date because my ID issued date is removed I can't see the date so please help me

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi I am aboosaly my NICNO is 811534465V how can I check the id issued date because my ID issued date is removed I can't see the date so please help me
    My mail I'd is anofamri@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am aboosaly my NICNO is 811534465V how can I check the id issued date because my ID issued date is removed I can't see the date so please help me
    My mail I'd is anofamri@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete